We thank the Shanghai Municipal Committee of Science and Technology (11JC1402600), the National Basic Research Program of China ((973)-2010CB833302), and the National Natural Science Foundation of China (21072206, 20472096, 20872162, 20672127, 21121062, 21102166, and 20732008) for financial support.
Gold-Catalyzed Intramolecular Regio- and Enantioselective Cycloisomerization of 1,1-Bis(indolyl)-5-alkynes†
Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 26, pages 6899–6903, June 24, 2013
How to Cite
Huang, L., Yang, H.-B., Zhang, D.-H., Zhang, Z., Tang, X.-Y., Xu, Q. and Shi, M. (2013), Gold-Catalyzed Intramolecular Regio- and Enantioselective Cycloisomerization of 1,1-Bis(indolyl)-5-alkynes . Angew. Chem., 125: 6899–6903. doi: 10.1002/ange.201302632
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2013
- Shanghai Municipal Committee of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 11JC1402600
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: (973)-2010CB833302
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21072206, 20472096, 20872162, 20672127, 21121062, 21102166, 20732008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!