We are grateful for financial support of this work by a Start-up Grant from Guangzhou Institutes of Biomedicine and Health (GIBH), and by the National Science Foundation of China (grant numbers 21202168 and 21202129).
Copper-Catalyzed Trifluoromethylation-Initiated Radical 1,2-Aryl Migration in α,α-Diaryl Allylic Alcohols†
Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 27, pages 7100–7104, July 1, 2013
How to Cite
Liu, X., Xiong, F., Huang, X., Xu, L., Li, P. and Wu, X. (2013), Copper-Catalyzed Trifluoromethylation-Initiated Radical 1,2-Aryl Migration in α,α-Diaryl Allylic Alcohols. Angew. Chem., 125: 7100–7104. doi: 10.1002/ange.201302673
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2013
- Guangzhou Institutes of Biomedicine and Health (GIBH)
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21202168, 21202129
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!