This work was partly supported by The Japan Securities Scholarship Foundation and Technology (MEXT) (Japan) and JSPS KAKENHI 23655210 (a Grant-in-Aid for Challenging Exploratory Research).
Solvent- and Achiral-Guest-Triggered Chiral Inversion in a Planar Chiral pseudoCatenane†
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 31, pages 8269–8273, July 29, 2013
How to Cite
Ogoshi, T., Akutsu, T., Yamafuji, D., Aoki, T. and Yamagishi, T.-a. (2013), Solvent- and Achiral-Guest-Triggered Chiral Inversion in a Planar Chiral pseudoCatenane . Angew. Chem., 125: 8269–8273. doi: 10.1002/ange.201302675
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!