This research is partly supported by the MEXT KAKENHI Grant Number 24106705 (Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas, No.2105), JSPS KAKENHI Grant Numbers 25288016 and 25620158, and the Asahi Glass Foundation. We acknowledge the generous gifts of (CF3)2CHOH (HFIP) from the Central Glass Co., Ltd. and CF3CH2I from Tosoh F-Tech, Inc.
Domino Synthesis of Fluorine-Substituted Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons: 1,1-Difluoroallenes as Synthetic Platforms†
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 30, pages 7979–7982, July 22, 2013
How to Cite
Fuchibe, K., Mayumi, Y., Zhao, N., Watanabe, S., Yokota, M. and Ichikawa, J. (2013), Domino Synthesis of Fluorine-Substituted Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons: 1,1-Difluoroallenes as Synthetic Platforms . Angew. Chem., 125: 7979–7982. doi: 10.1002/ange.201302740
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2013
- MEXT. Grant Number: 24106705
- JSPS. Grant Numbers: 25288016, 25620158
- Asahi Glass Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!