We thank Harshavardhan Reddy, Bharath Raj, and Bharath Srikanth for valuable discussions. This work was presented in BIOMOD 2012 at the Wyss Institute, Boston (USA). This work was funded by NCBS. Y.K. thanks Wellcome Trust-DBT India Alliance for a Senior Research fellowship. D.B. thanks CSRI, GoI for a research fellowship.
Controlled Release of Encapsulated Cargo from a DNA Icosahedron using a Chemical Trigger†
Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 27, pages 6992–6995, July 1, 2013
How to Cite
Banerjee, A., Bhatia, D., Saminathan, A., Chakraborty, S., Kar, S. and Krishnan, Y. (2013), Controlled Release of Encapsulated Cargo from a DNA Icosahedron using a Chemical Trigger. Angew. Chem., 125: 6992–6995. doi: 10.1002/ange.201302759
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2013
- Wellcome Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!