These authors contributed equally to this work.
Salicylic Acid and Analogues as diaCEST MRI Contrast Agents with Highly Shifted Exchangeable Proton Frequencies†
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 31, pages 8274–8277, July 29, 2013
How to Cite
Yang, X., Song, X., Li, Y., Liu, G., Ray Banerjee, S., Pomper, M. G. and McMahon, M. T. (2013), Salicylic Acid and Analogues as diaCEST MRI Contrast Agents with Highly Shifted Exchangeable Proton Frequencies . Angew. Chem., 125: 8274–8277. doi: 10.1002/ange.201302764
Financial support from the NIH (R01EB015031, R01EB012590, R01134675, and U54CA151838) is acknowledged. diaCEST=diamagnetic chemical exchange saturation transfer, MRI=magnetic resonance imaging.
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2013
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01EB015031, R01EB012590, R01134675, U54CA151838
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!