This research was supported by the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) through the “Funding Program for Next-Generation World-Leading Researchers” and by the Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) through a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas (“Coordination Programming”).
Atroposelective Self-Assembly of a Molecular Capsule from Amphiphilic Anthracene Trimers†
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 31, pages 8278–8281, July 29, 2013
How to Cite
Suzuki, A., Kondo, K., Akita, M. and Yoshizawa, M. (2013), Atroposelective Self-Assembly of a Molecular Capsule from Amphiphilic Anthracene Trimers . Angew. Chem., 125: 8278–8281. doi: 10.1002/ange.201302789
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2013
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS)
- Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!