This work was supported by the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (HDTRA1-09-1-0033). We acknowledge funding from NSF Grant CHE-0840456 for the Rigaku AFC10K Saturn 944+ CCD-based X-ray diffractometer.
Two Isostructural Explosive Cocrystals with Significantly Different Thermodynamic Stabilities†
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 25, pages 6596–6599, June 17, 2013
How to Cite
Landenberger, K. B., Bolton, O. and Matzger, A. J. (2013), Two Isostructural Explosive Cocrystals with Significantly Different Thermodynamic Stabilities. Angew. Chem., 125: 6596–6599. doi: 10.1002/ange.201302814
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2013
- Defense Threat Reduction Agency. Grant Number: HDTRA1-09-1-0033
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE-0840456
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!