These authors contributed equally to this work.
Environment-Sensitive Fluorescent Turn-On Probes Targeting Hydrophobic Ligand-Binding Domains for Selective Protein Detection†
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 31, pages 8282–8286, July 29, 2013
How to Cite
Zhuang, Y.-D., Chiang, P.-Y., Wang, C.-W. and Tan, K.-T. (2013), Environment-Sensitive Fluorescent Turn-On Probes Targeting Hydrophobic Ligand-Binding Domains for Selective Protein Detection . Angew. Chem., 125: 8282–8286. doi: 10.1002/ange.201302884
We are grateful to the National Science Council (Grant No.: 100-2113-M007-018-MY2) and Ministry of Education (Grant No.: 101N2011E1), Taiwan (ROC) for financial support.
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2013
- National Science Council. Grant Number: 100-2113-M007-018-MY2
- Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 101N2011E1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!