These authors contributed equally.
Selective Reduction of Esters to Aldehydes under the Catalysis of Well-Defined NHC–Iron Complexes†
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 31, pages 8203–8207, July 29, 2013
How to Cite
Li, H., Misal Castro, L. C., Zheng, J., Roisnel, T., Dorcet, V., Sortais, J.-B. and Darcel, C. (2013), Selective Reduction of Esters to Aldehydes under the Catalysis of Well-Defined NHC–Iron Complexes . Angew. Chem., 125: 8203–8207. doi: 10.1002/ange.201303003
We are grateful to the CNRS, the University of Rennes 1, and the Ministère de l’Enseignement Supérieur et de la Recherche for support. We also thank the Ministère des Affaires Etrangères and the Fundación Gran Mariscal de Ayacucho (grant to L.C.M.C.), the Foundation Rennes 1 (grant to H.L.), and Axa Research Funds (grant to J.Z.). NHC=N-heterocyclic carbene.
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2013
- University of Rennes 1
- Ministère de l’Enseignement Supérieur et de la Recherche
- Ministère des Affaires Etrangères
- Fundación Gran Mariscal de Ayacucho
- Foundation Rennes 1
- Axa Research Funds
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!