We acknowledge funding by the State of Northrhine-Westfalia and the Europäischer Fonds für Regionale Entwicklung (EFRE) through the PROTECT project, which is part of the Centre of Organic Production Technologies COPT.NRW.
Solution Processed Organic Double Light-Emitting Layer Diode Based on Cross-Linkable Small Molecular Systems†
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 36, pages 9742–9746, September 2, 2013
How to Cite
Liaptsis, G., Hertel, D. and Meerholz, K. (2013), Solution Processed Organic Double Light-Emitting Layer Diode Based on Cross-Linkable Small Molecular Systems . Angew. Chem., 125: 9742–9746. doi: 10.1002/ange.201303031
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2013
- State of Northrhine-Westfalia
- Europäischer Fonds für Regionale Entwicklung
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!