This work was supported financially by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B) (25288050) and Exploratory Research (25670005) from JSPS, a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas “Advanced Molecular Transformations by Organocatalysis” (No. 2304) (24105528) from MEXT, the Naito Foundation, the Uehara Memorial Foundation, the NOVARTIS Foundation (Japan) for the promotion of Science, a SUNBOR Grant from the Suntory Institute for Bioorganic Research, and the JGC-S Scholarship Foundation. We also thank Prof. Hiroshi Nishino (Kumamoto University), Prof. Ryo Irie (Kumamoto University), and Prof. Hiromitsu Takayama (Chiba University) for their support and guidance.
Bio-Inspired Dimerization Reaction of Tryptophan Derivatives in Aqueous Acidic Media: Three-Step Syntheses of (+)-WIN 64821, (−)-Ditryptophenaline, and (+)-Naseseazine B†
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 31, pages 8148–8152, July 29, 2013
How to Cite
Tadano, S., Mukaeda, Y. and Ishikawa, H. (2013), Bio-Inspired Dimerization Reaction of Tryptophan Derivatives in Aqueous Acidic Media: Three-Step Syntheses of (+)-WIN 64821, (−)-Ditryptophenaline, and (+)-Naseseazine B . Angew. Chem., 125: 8148–8152. doi: 10.1002/ange.201303143
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2013
- Naito Foundation
- Uehara Memorial Foundation
- NOVARTIS Foundation (Japan)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!