This work was carried out at BNL under Contract DEAC02-98CH10886 with the U.S. Department of Energy, both in the Chemistry Department and in the Center for Functional Nanomaterials user facility. Primary funding was provided by BNL LDRD 10-0012 (P.G.K., R.R.A.). Acknowledgement is made to the Donors of the American Chemical Society Petroleum Research Fund for partial support of this research (P.G.K.). Research was partially supported by the U.S. Department of Energy, Basic Energy Sciences, Materials Sciences and Engineering Division (GMV). We thank Nebojsa Marinkovic and Syed Khalid for on-site assistance in using X19A beamline at National Synchrotron Light Source, Brookhaven National Laboratory.
Cobalt Molybdenum Oxynitrides: Synthesis, Structural Characterization, and Catalytic Activity for the Oxygen Reduction Reaction†
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 41, pages 10953–10957, October 4, 2013
How to Cite
Cao, B., Veith, G. M., Diaz, R. E., Liu, J., Stach, E. A., Adzic, R. R. and Khalifah, P. G. (2013), Cobalt Molybdenum Oxynitrides: Synthesis, Structural Characterization, and Catalytic Activity for the Oxygen Reduction Reaction . Angew. Chem., 125: 10953–10957. doi: 10.1002/ange.201303197
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2013
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Numbers: BNL LDRD 10-0012, DEAC02-98CH10886
- American Chemical Society Petroleum Research Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!