We thank the NIH (NCI Cancer Nanotechnology Platform Partnerships Grant U01CA151461 and PSOC grant U54CA143869, Center of Cancer Nanotechnology Excellence Grants U54CA119341, P50CA090386, and Core Grant P30CA060553 to the Robert H. Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center) and the CDMRP Breast Cancer Research Program BC076723 for funding. R. W. Ahn thanks the CDMRP Breast Cancer Research Program Predoctoral Fellowship (BC073413). We thank Prof. M. Djuran, Dr. E. Que, and E. Swindell for valuable discussions.
Robust Structure and Reactivity of Aqueous Arsenous Acid–Platinum(II) Anticancer Complexes†
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 41, pages 10949–10952, October 4, 2013
How to Cite
Miodragović, Ð. U., Quentzel, J. A., Kurutz, J. W., Stern, C. L., Ahn, R. W., Kandela, I., Mazar, A. and O'Halloran, T. V. (2013), Robust Structure and Reactivity of Aqueous Arsenous Acid–Platinum(II) Anticancer Complexes . Angew. Chem., 125: 10949–10952. doi: 10.1002/ange.201303251
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2013
- NIH. Grant Numbers: U01CA151461, U54CA143869, U54CA119341, P50CA090386, P30CA060553
- CDMRP Breast Cancer Research Program. Grant Number: BC076723
- CDMRP Breast Cancer Research Program Predoctoral Fellowship. Grant Number: BC073413
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!