X.W. and G.D.C. thank the Harvard NeuroDiscovery Center for financial support. T.N. would like to acknowledge financial support from the Dutch Science Foundation for a VENI grant. The kind donation of [Ru(bpy)3Cl2]⋅6 H2O by Furuya Metal Co., Ltd. is appreciated by T.N. We are grateful to Prof. Dennis P. Curran for his valuable suggestions.
A Mild, One-Pot Stadler–Ziegler Synthesis of Arylsulfides Facilitated by Photoredox Catalysis in Batch and Continuous-Flow†
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 30, pages 8014–8018, July 22, 2013
How to Cite
Wang, X., Cuny, G. D. and Noël, T. (2013), A Mild, One-Pot Stadler–Ziegler Synthesis of Arylsulfides Facilitated by Photoredox Catalysis in Batch and Continuous-Flow . Angew. Chem., 125: 8014–8018. doi: 10.1002/ange.201303483
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2013
- Harvard NeuroDiscovery Center
- Dutch Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!