This material is partially based upon work supported by the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) under award number N66001-09-1-2099. This material is also based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under grant number CMMI-1125998. The authors thank C. May, B. Wajdyk, and the University of Kentucky Center for Nanoscale Science and Engineering as well as J. Ye, L. Rice, and the University of Kentucky Electron Microscopy Center for valuable technical support.
Electron-Beam-Induced Deposition of Bimetallic Nanostructures from Bulk Liquids†
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 31, pages 8162–8165, July 29, 2013
How to Cite
Bresin, M., Chamberlain, A., Donev, E. U., Samantaray, C. B., Schardien, G. S. and Hastings, J. T. (2013), Electron-Beam-Induced Deposition of Bimetallic Nanostructures from Bulk Liquids . Angew. Chem., 125: 8162–8165. doi: 10.1002/ange.201303740
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2013
- DARPA. Grant Number: N66001-09-1-2099
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CMMI-1125998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!