We acknowledge financial support from the Danish Research council (FNU) for a Steno Fellowship (M.P.) and the Lundbeck Foundation for a Young Group Leader Fellowship (M.P.). We thank Dr. S. R. Beeren for valuable discussions.
Conversion of Phenols into Selenophenols: Seleno Newman–Kwart Rearrangement†
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 47, pages 12572–12575, November 18, 2013
How to Cite
Sørensen, A., Rasmussen, B., Agarwal, S., Schau-Magnussen, M., Sølling, T. I. and Pittelkow, M. (2013), Conversion of Phenols into Selenophenols: Seleno Newman–Kwart Rearrangement. Angew. Chem., 125: 12572–12575. doi: 10.1002/ange.201303773
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!