These authors contributed equally to this work.
Convergent Chemical Synthesis of Histone H2B Protein for the Site-Specific Ubiquitination at Lys34†
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 31, pages 8217–8221, July 29, 2013
How to Cite
Siman, P., Karthikeyan, S. V., Nikolov, M., Fischle, W. and Brik, A. (2013), Convergent Chemical Synthesis of Histone H2B Protein for the Site-Specific Ubiquitination at Lys34 . Angew. Chem., 125: 8217–8221. doi: 10.1002/ange.201303844
This work was supported by the Israel Science Foundation (A.B.) and the Max Planck Society (W.F.). P.S. gratefully acknowledges the Israel Ministry of Science and Technology for financial support.
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2013
- Israel Science Foundation
- Max Planck Society
- Israel Ministry of Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!