These authors contributed equally to this work.
Catalyst-Controlled Highly Selective Coupling and Oxygenation of Olefins: A Direct Approach to Alcohols, Ketones, and Diketones†
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 37, pages 9990–9994, September 9, 2013
How to Cite
Su, Y., Sun, X., Wu, G. and Jiao, N. (2013), Catalyst-Controlled Highly Selective Coupling and Oxygenation of Olefins: A Direct Approach to Alcohols, Ketones, and Diketones . Angew. Chem., 125: 9990–9994. doi: 10.1002/ange.201303917
Financial support from the National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program 2009CB825300), the National Science Foundation of China (21172006), and Peking University is greatly appreciated. We thank Zejun Xu for reproducing the results for 3 j, 4 i, and 5 e.
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB825300
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21172006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!