This research was supported financially by the China National 973 Program (2012CB215500 and 2012CB720300), by the NSFC of China (Grant Nos. 20936008 and 51272297), and by the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities (CDJXS10221141).
Space-Confinement-Induced Synthesis of Pyridinic- and Pyrrolic-Nitrogen-Doped Graphene for the Catalysis of Oxygen Reduction†
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 45, pages 11971–11975, November 4, 2013
How to Cite
Ding, W., Wei, Z., Chen, S., Qi, X., Yang, T., Hu, J., Wang, D., Wan, L.-J., Alvi, S. F. and Li, L. (2013), Space-Confinement-Induced Synthesis of Pyridinic- and Pyrrolic-Nitrogen-Doped Graphene for the Catalysis of Oxygen Reduction. Angew. Chem., 125: 11971–11975. doi: 10.1002/ange.201303924
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2013
- China National 973 Program. Grant Numbers: 2012CB215500, 2012CB720300
- NSFC of China. Grant Numbers: 20936008, 51272297
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: CDJXS10221141
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!