Financial support was provided by the NIH (GM-47480); J.A.D. is grateful for a LaMattina Graduate Fellowship. We thank E. M. Vieira for helpful suggestions.
Enantioselective Synthesis of Quaternary Carbon Stereogenic Centers through Copper-Catalyzed Conjugate Additions of Aryl- and Alkylaluminum Reagents to Acyclic Trisubstituted Enones†
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 31, pages 8314–8317, July 29, 2013
How to Cite
Dabrowski, J. A., Villaume, M. T. and Hoveyda, A. H. (2013), Enantioselective Synthesis of Quaternary Carbon Stereogenic Centers through Copper-Catalyzed Conjugate Additions of Aryl- and Alkylaluminum Reagents to Acyclic Trisubstituted Enones . Angew. Chem., 125: 8314–8317. doi: 10.1002/ange.201304035
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2013
- NIH. Grant Number: GM-47480
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!