These authors contributed equally to this work.
Bioorthogonal Approach to Identify Unsuspected Drug Targets in Live Cells†
Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 40, pages 10787–10791, September 27, 2013
How to Cite
Yang, K. S., Budin, G., Tassa, C., Kister, O. and Weissleder, R. (2013), Bioorthogonal Approach to Identify Unsuspected Drug Targets in Live Cells. Angew. Chem., 125: 10787–10791. doi: 10.1002/ange.201304096
This work was supported by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) grant number RO1CA164448 and P50CA86355, K.Y. was supported by an NIH grant T32-CA79443.
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2013
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: RO1CA164448, P50CA86355, T32-CA79443
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!