This work was supported by the NIH (P50GM086145-01). We would like to thank Dr. Antoni Jurkiewicz and Dr. Jin Qin for their expertise in NMR spectroscopy and mass spectrometry, respectively.
Generation of Organolithium Compounds bearing Super Silyl Ester and their Application to Matteson Rearrangement†
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 31, pages 8323–8326, July 29, 2013
How to Cite
Oda, S. and Yamamoto, H. (2013), Generation of Organolithium Compounds bearing Super Silyl Ester and their Application to Matteson Rearrangement . Angew. Chem., 125: 8323–8326. doi: 10.1002/ange.201304225
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2013
- NIH. Grant Number: P50GM086145-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!