We thank Drs. Melanie Schwarten and Dieter Willbold (FZ Jülich (Germany)) for their contributions to the NS5A phosphorylation study, Leonardo Gonnelli (CERM) for the α-synuclein samples, and Dr. Klaus-Peter Neidig and Dr. Wolfgang Bermel (Bruker BioSpin GmbH) for stimulating discussions. This work has been supported in part by the EC Project BioNMR (Contract no 261863). S.G., T.H., and Z.S. are fellows of the IDPbyNMR Marie Curie action of the EC (Contract no 264257).
NMR Spectroscopic Studies of Intrinsically Disordered Proteins at Near-Physiological Conditions†
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 45, pages 12024–12028, November 4, 2013
How to Cite
Gil, S., Hošek, T., Solyom, Z., Kümmerle, R., Brutscher, B., Pierattelli, R. and Felli, I. C. (2013), NMR Spectroscopic Studies of Intrinsically Disordered Proteins at Near-Physiological Conditions. Angew. Chem., 125: 12024–12028. doi: 10.1002/ange.201304272
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2013
- EC. Grant Numbers: 261863, 264257
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!