This work was supported financially by the National Basic Research Program of China (2011CB013000) and NSFC (21004006, 21174019).
Graphene Fibers with Predetermined Deformation as Moisture-Triggered Actuators and Robots†
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 40, pages 10676–10680, September 27, 2013
How to Cite
Cheng, H., Liu, J., Zhao, Y., Hu, C., Zhang, Z., Chen, N., Jiang, L. and Qu, L. (2013), Graphene Fibers with Predetermined Deformation as Moisture-Triggered Actuators and Robots . Angew. Chem., 125: 10676–10680. doi: 10.1002/ange.201304358
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB013000
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 21004006, 21174019
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!