This work was partly supported by Grants-in-Aid from MEXT and JSPS (Japan). K.H. acknowledges The Uehara Memorial Foundation for financial support.
Copper-Catalyzed Intermolecular Regioselective Hydroamination of Styrenes with Polymethylhydrosiloxane and Hydroxylamines†
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 41, pages 11030–11034, October 4, 2013
How to Cite
Miki, Y., Hirano, K., Satoh, T. and Miura, M. (2013), Copper-Catalyzed Intermolecular Regioselective Hydroamination of Styrenes with Polymethylhydrosiloxane and Hydroxylamines . Angew. Chem., 125: 11030–11034. doi: 10.1002/ange.201304365
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!