These authors contributed equally to this work.
A Disulfide-Constrained Miniprotein with Striking Tumor-Binding Specificity Developed by Ribosome Display†
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 45, pages 11976–11980, November 4, 2013
How to Cite
Zoller, F., Markert, A., Barthe, P., Hebling, U., Altmann, A., Lindner, T., Mier, W. and Haberkorn, U. (2013), A Disulfide-Constrained Miniprotein with Striking Tumor-Binding Specificity Developed by Ribosome Display. Angew. Chem., 125: 11976–11980. doi: 10.1002/ange.201304603
The authors are grateful to the Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung (13N10269, 01EZ0807) and the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (HA 2901/6-1) for financial support. Support by Karin Leotta, Vasileios Askoxylakis, Ursula Schierbaum, Jennifer Melzer, Jessica Angel, Gabriela Glensch, Iris Wolf, and Eileen Gärtner is gratefully acknowledged. All animal experiments were carried out in accordance with the national animal guidelines.
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2013
- Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung. Grant Numbers: 13N10269, 01EZ0807
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: HA 2901/6-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!