Acknowledgement is made to Progetto FIRB “Futuro in Ricerca” Innovative sustainable synthetic methodologies for C-H activation processes, (MIUR, Rome), Progetto PRIN, and Università di Bologna.
Merging Synthesis and Enantioselective Functionalization of Indoles by a Gold-Catalyzed Asymmetric Cascade Reaction†
Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 41, pages 11050–11053, October 4, 2013
How to Cite
Chiarucci, M., Mocci, R., Syntrivanis, L.-D., Cera, G., Mazzanti, A. and Bandini, M. (2013), Merging Synthesis and Enantioselective Functionalization of Indoles by a Gold-Catalyzed Asymmetric Cascade Reaction . Angew. Chem., 125: 11050–11053. doi: 10.1002/ange.201304619
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!