This work is supported financially by the Dutch National Research School Combination Catalysis (NRSCC). The TEM study was done by Hans Meeldijk. Dr. Gonzalo Prieto and Rafael de Lima Olivera were involved in physisorption. salen=(S,S)-(+)-N,N-bis(3,5-di-tert-butylsalicylidene)-1,2-cyclohexanediamine.
Tailoring the Window Sizes to Control the Local Concentration and Activity of (salen)Co Catalysts in Plugged Nanochannels of SBA-15 Materials†
Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 41, pages 11054–11057, October 4, 2013
How to Cite
Shakeri, M., Klein Gebbink, R. J. M., de Jongh, P. E. and de Jong, K. P. (2013), Tailoring the Window Sizes to Control the Local Concentration and Activity of (salen)Co Catalysts in Plugged Nanochannels of SBA-15 Materials . Angew. Chem., 125: 11054–11057. doi: 10.1002/ange.201304640
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2013
- Dutch National Research School Combination Catalysis (NRSCC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!