We thank S. Behnken for initial biological studies, A. Perner for MS analyses, H. Heinecke for NMR measurements, Uwe Knüpfer for support in fermentations, and Dr. T. Wichard (FSU) for initial UPLC method development. This work was supported by the “Pakt für Forschung und Innovation” of the Free State of Thuringia and the Federal Ministry of Science and Technology (BMBF (Germany)), and the International Leibniz Research School for Biomolecular and Microbial Interactions (ILRS), as part of the excellence graduate school Jena School for Microbial Communication (JSMC).
Formation of a Dinuclear Copper(I) Complex from the Clostridium-Derived Antibiotic Closthioamide†
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 41, pages 10945–10948, October 4, 2013
How to Cite
Kloss, F., Pidot, S., Goerls, H., Friedrich, T. and Hertweck, C. (2013), Formation of a Dinuclear Copper(I) Complex from the Clostridium-Derived Antibiotic Closthioamide . Angew. Chem., 125: 10945–10948. doi: 10.1002/ange.201304714
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2013
- Free State of Thuringia and the Federal Ministry of Science and Technology (BMBF (Germany))
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!