This work was supported by the Natural Science and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) of Canada, including a PGS-D3 (P.A.D.). Funding for NMR spectrometers was provided through the Canada Foundation for Innovation (CFI) and the Ontario Research Fund (ORF). We thank Dr. Tim Burrow and Dmitry Pichugin for technical assistance.
A Short Total Synthesis of the Marine Sponge Pyrrole-2-aminoimidazole Alkaloid (±)-Agelastatin A†
Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 41, pages 11062–11066, October 4, 2013
How to Cite
Duspara, P. A. and Batey, R. A. (2013), A Short Total Synthesis of the Marine Sponge Pyrrole-2-aminoimidazole Alkaloid (±)-Agelastatin A . Angew. Chem., 125: 11062–11066. doi: 10.1002/ange.201304759
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2013
- Natural Science and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) of Canada
- Canada Foundation for Innovation (CFI)
- Ontario Research Fund (ORF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!