These authors contributed equally to this work.
Dehydrogenative Coupling to Enable the Enantioselective Total Synthesis of (−)-Simaomicin α†
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 41, pages 10996–10999, October 4, 2013
How to Cite
Wang, Y., Wang, C., Butler, J. R. and Ready, J. M. (2013), Dehydrogenative Coupling to Enable the Enantioselective Total Synthesis of (−)-Simaomicin α . Angew. Chem., 125: 10996–10999. doi: 10.1002/ange.201304812
Financial support from the American Cancer Society, the Welch Foundation (I-1612) and the NIH (R01 GM102403). We thank Maria Goralski and Dr. Deepak Nijhawan for performing cytotoxicity assays and Dr. Michael Nottingham for performing antibiotic assays.
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2013
- American Cancer Society, the Welch Foundation. Grant Number: I-1612
- NIH. Grant Number: R01 GM102403
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!