We thank the Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education (20120161110041), the Hunan Provincial Natural Science Foundation of China (13JJ2018), and the Natural Science Foundation of China (21172060) for financial support.
Synthesis of Azepine Derivatives by Silver-Catalyzed [5+2] Cycloaddition of γ-Amino Ketones with Alkynes†
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 41, pages 11005–11008, October 4, 2013
How to Cite
Zhou, M.-B., Song, R.-J., Wang, C.-Y. and Li, J.-H. (2013), Synthesis of Azepine Derivatives by Silver-Catalyzed [5+2] Cycloaddition of γ-Amino Ketones with Alkynes . Angew. Chem., 125: 11005–11008. doi: 10.1002/ange.201304902
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2013
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: 20120161110041
- Hunan Provincial Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 13JJ2018
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21172060
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.