This work was supported by the Swiss National Science Foundation (no 137666) and the European Research Council under the European Community’s Seventh Framework Program (FP7 2007–2013)/ERC Grant agreement (257891). We thank Dr. R. Scopelliti for X-ray crystallographic analysis of 8 jc and the Takasago International Corporation for Segphos ligands.
Rhodium-Catalyzed Dynamic Kinetic Asymmetric Transformations of Racemic Allenes by the [3+2] Annulation of Aryl Ketimines†
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 40, pages 10824–10828, September 27, 2013
How to Cite
Tran, D. N. and Cramer, N. (2013), Rhodium-Catalyzed Dynamic Kinetic Asymmetric Transformations of Racemic Allenes by the [3+2] Annulation of Aryl Ketimines . Angew. Chem., 125: 10824–10828. doi: 10.1002/ange.201304919
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2013
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 137666
- European Research Council. Grant Number: 257891
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!