These authors contributed equally to this work.
Cucurbituril Containers for Targeted Delivery of Oxaliplatin to Cancer Cells†
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 46, pages 12255–12259, November 11, 2013
How to Cite
Cao, L., Hettiarachchi, G., Briken, V. and Isaacs, L. (2013), Cucurbituril Containers for Targeted Delivery of Oxaliplatin to Cancer Cells. Angew. Chem., 125: 12255–12259. doi: 10.1002/ange.201305061
L.I. thanks the National Science Foundation (CHE-1110911) and V.B. thanks the National Cancer Institute of the NIH (R01 CA168365) for financial support. G.H. thanks the University of Maryland for a Wylie Fellowship.
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-1110911
- NIH. Grant Number: R01 CA168365
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!