This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (21176205, 20976151, and 20990221), the Zhejiang Provincial Natural Science Foundation of China (LR12B06002), the Program for Zhejiang Leading Team of S&T innovation (2011R50007), and the Fundamental Research Funds of the Central Universities.
Tuning Anion-Functionalized Ionic Liquids for Improved SO2 Capture†
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 40, pages 10814–10818, September 27, 2013
How to Cite
Cui, G., Zheng, J., Luo, X., Lin, W., Ding, F., Li, H. and Wang, C. (2013), Tuning Anion-Functionalized Ionic Liquids for Improved SO2 Capture . Angew. Chem., 125: 10814–10818. doi: 10.1002/ange.201305234
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21176205, 20976151, 20990221
- Zhejiang Provincial Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: LR12B06002
- Program for Zhejiang Leading Team of S&T innovation. Grant Number: 2011R50007
- Fundamental Research Funds of the Central Universities
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!