Financial support was provided by NNSFC (20875005, 21075003, and 21275010).
Salts of C60(OH)8 Electrodeposited onto a Glassy Carbon Electrode: Surprising Catalytic Performance in the Hydrogen Evolution Reaction†
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 41, pages 11067–11070, October 4, 2013
How to Cite
Zhuo, J., Wang, T., Zhang, G., Liu, L., Gan, L. and Li, M. (2013), Salts of C60(OH)8 Electrodeposited onto a Glassy Carbon Electrode: Surprising Catalytic Performance in the Hydrogen Evolution Reaction . Angew. Chem., 125: 11067–11070. doi: 10.1002/ange.201305328
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2013
- NNSFC. Grant Numbers: 20875005, 21075003, 21275010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!