Financial support was provided by NNSFC (20875005, 21075003, and 21275010).
Salts of C60(OH)8 Electrodeposited onto a Glassy Carbon Electrode: Surprising Catalytic Performance in the Hydrogen Evolution Reaction†
Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 41, pages 11067–11070, October 4, 2013
How to Cite
Zhuo, J., Wang, T., Zhang, G., Liu, L., Gan, L. and Li, M. (2013), Salts of C60(OH)8 Electrodeposited onto a Glassy Carbon Electrode: Surprising Catalytic Performance in the Hydrogen Evolution Reaction . Angew. Chem., 125: 11067–11070. doi: 10.1002/ange.201305328
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2013
- NNSFC. Grant Numbers: 20875005, 21075003, 21275010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!