D.L. is the recipient of a Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) postdoctoral fellowship. M.I. and L.E.K. hold Canada Research Chairs in Biochemistry. This work was supported by grants from the CIHR, NSERC, CRS, and CCSRI. GTP=guanosine triphosphate and CEST=chemical exchange saturation transfer.
A Comparative CEST NMR Study of Slow Conformational Dynamics of Small GTPases Complexed with GTP and GTP Analogues†
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 41, pages 10971–10974, October 4, 2013
How to Cite
Long, D., Marshall, C. B., Bouvignies, G., Mazhab-Jafari, M. T., Smith, M. J., Ikura, M. and Kay, L. E. (2013), A Comparative CEST NMR Study of Slow Conformational Dynamics of Small GTPases Complexed with GTP and GTP Analogues . Angew. Chem., 125: 10971–10974. doi: 10.1002/ange.201305434
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!