These authors contributed equally to this work.
[5,6]-Open Methanofullerene Derivatives of Ih-C80†
Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 45, pages 12042–12046, November 4, 2013
How to Cite
Izquierdo, M., Cerón, M. R., Olmstead, M. M., Balch, A. L. and Echegoyen, L. (2013), [5,6]-Open Methanofullerene Derivatives of Ih-C80. Angew. Chem., 125: 12042–12046. doi: 10.1002/ange.201305476
We thank the NSF for generous support of this research within the framework of the PREM Program (DMR-1205302). The Robert A. Welch Foundation is also gratefully acknowledged for an endowed chair to L.E. (grant AH-0033). We thank Prof. Dino Villagrán for his kind advice. A.L.B. and M.M.O. acknowledge the NSF for grant CHE-1011760, the Advanced Light Source, supported by the Director, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences of the US Department of Energy under contract no. DE-AC02-05CH11231, for beam time, and Dr. Simon J. Teat and Dr. Christine M. Beavers for their assistance.
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2013
- NSF. Grant Number: DMR-1205302
- Robert A. Welch Foundation. Grant Number: AH-0033
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE-1011760
- Director, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences of the US Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC02-05CH11231
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!