We appreciate the National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program: No. 2010CB833300), National Natural Science Foundation of China (Nos. 21021001, 21290182, and 21172151), and the Ministry of Education (No. 20110181130014) for financial support.
Catalytic Asymmetric Homologation of α-Ketoesters with α-Diazoesters: Synthesis of Succinate Derivatives with Chiral Quaternary Centers†
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 41, pages 11083–11086, October 4, 2013
How to Cite
Li, W., Liu, X., Tan, F., Hao, X., Zheng, J., Lin, L. and Feng, X. (2013), Catalytic Asymmetric Homologation of α-Ketoesters with α-Diazoesters: Synthesis of Succinate Derivatives with Chiral Quaternary Centers . Angew. Chem., 125: 11083–11086. doi: 10.1002/ange.201305478
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB833300
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21021001, 21290182, 21172151
- Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 20110181130014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!