This research was supported by Dartmouth College and the National Science Foundation CAREER program (CHE-1253385). R.P.H. thanks the National Science Foundation for an operating grant that made possible the purchase of hardware and software used for the DFT calculations. Prof. Timothy M. Swager and Dr. Jason R. Cox (MIT) are gratefully acknowledged for their help with the LC measurements. We are also thankful to Prof. Germano S. Iannacchione (WPI) for help with the selective reflection measurements.
Manipulating Liquid-Crystal Properties Using a pH Activated Hydrazone Switch †
Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 41, pages 10934–10939, October 4, 2013
How to Cite
Su, X., Voskian, S., Hughes, R. P. and Aprahamian, I. (2013), Manipulating Liquid-Crystal Properties Using a pH Activated Hydrazone Switch . Angew. Chem., 125: 10934–10939. doi: 10.1002/ange.201305514
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-1253385
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!