We thank F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd for an unrestricted research grant and the Swiss State Secretariat for Education, Research and Innovation for financial support (Grant number C10.0116 in framework of the COST action CM0804). We thank Dr. Filippo De Simone (LCSO) for the first synthesis of Weinreb amide 8 and helpful discussions, as well as Prof. T. S. Kam from the University of Malaya for a copy of the original NMR spectra of Jerantinine E (5).
Total Synthesis and Biological Evaluation of Jerantinine E†
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 50, pages 13615–13618, December 9, 2013
How to Cite
Frei, R., Staedler, D., Raja, A., Franke, R., Sasse, F., Gerber-Lemaire, S. and Waser, J. (2013), Total Synthesis and Biological Evaluation of Jerantinine E. Angew. Chem., 125: 13615–13618. doi: 10.1002/ange.201305533
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2013
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Swiss State Secretariat for Education, Research and Innovation. Grant Number: C10.0116
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!