This research was supported by the MICINN and MINECO (Grants CTQ 2006-05981/BQU, CTQ 2010-19008, CTQ2011-22923, CTQ2012-39132 and Consolider Ingenio 2010 CSD 2009-00038 and 2010/CSD2007-00013), Junta de Castilla y León (Grant VA070A08), the Basque Government (Consolidated Groups, IT520-10) and the UPV/EHU (UFI11/23). C.B. thanks the MICINN for a FPI grant (BES-2011-047695). E.J.C. acknowledges also a “Ramón y Cajal” contract. Computational resources and laser facilities of the UPV/EHU were used in this work (SGIker and I2Basque).
Six Pyranoside Forms of Free 2-Deoxy-D-ribose†
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 45, pages 12056–12061, November 4, 2013
How to Cite
Peña, I., Cocinero, E. J., Cabezas, C., Lesarri, A., Mata, S., Écija, P., Daly, A. M., Cimas, Á., Bermúdez, C., Basterretxea, F. J., Blanco, S., Fernández, J. A., López, J. C., Castaño, F. and Alonso, J. L. (2013), Six Pyranoside Forms of Free 2-Deoxy-D-ribose. Angew. Chem., 125: 12056–12061. doi: 10.1002/ange.201305589
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2013
- MINECO. Grant Numbers: CTQ 2006-05981/BQU, CTQ 2010-19008, CTQ2011-22923, CTQ2012-39132, 2010 CSD 2009-00038, 2010/CSD2007-00013
- Junta de Castilla y León. Grant Number: VA070A08
- Basque Government. Grant Number: IT520-10
- UPV/EHU. Grant Number: UFI11/23
- MICINN. Grant Number: BES-2011-047695
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!