We acknowledge support from the University of Erlangen-Nürnberg intramural grant: EFI-MRIC. We thank Prof. Tilman Volk (FAU) for providing the primary culture of left-ventricular cardiomyocytes and Dr. Norbert Jux (FAU) for the water-soluble porphyrin.
Generation of HNO and HSNO from Nitrite by Heme-Iron-Catalyzed Metabolism with H2S†
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 46, pages 12283–12286, November 11, 2013
How to Cite
Miljkovic, J. Lj., Kenkel, I., Ivanović-Burmazović, I. and Filipovic, M. R. (2013), Generation of HNO and HSNO from Nitrite by Heme-Iron-Catalyzed Metabolism with H2S. Angew. Chem., 125: 12283–12286. doi: 10.1002/ange.201305669
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2013
- University of Erlangen-Nürnberg. Grant Number: EFI-MRIC
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!