This research was supported by the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF) through a grant funded by the Korean government (MSIP; No. 2009-0081571). The research at Kyushu University was supported by the International Institute for Carbon-Neutral Energy Research (WPI-I2CNER), sponsored by the World Premier International Research Center Initiative (WPI), MEXT (Japan).
Highly Efficient Photocatalytic Water Reduction with Robust Iridium(III) Photosensitizers Containing Arylsilyl Substituents†
Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 44, pages 11826–11829, October 25, 2013
How to Cite
Whang, D. R., Sakai, K. and Park, S. Y. (2013), Highly Efficient Photocatalytic Water Reduction with Robust Iridium(III) Photosensitizers Containing Arylsilyl Substituents. Angew. Chem., 125: 11826–11829. doi: 10.1002/ange.201305684
- Issue online: 21 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2013
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF). Grant Number: 2009-0081571
- MEXT (Japan)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!