This work was supported by the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EP/H024336/1, EP/I007989/1, and EP/E05899X/1), and by a UR Grant from the Agilent Technologies Foundation. P.K. thanks EMBO for a Short-Term Fellowship (ASTF 513-2012). Dr. A Hounslow kindly supplied assignments for the Aβ peptide. Drs. P. Bowyer and W. Bermel provided useful comments regarding pulse sequence programming.
Simultaneously Enhancing Spectral Resolution and Sensitivity in Heteronuclear Correlation NMR Spectroscopy†
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Published by Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA. This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Volume 125, Issue 44, pages 11830–11833, October 25, 2013
How to Cite
Paudel, L., Adams, R. W., Király, P., Aguilar, J. A., Foroozandeh, M., Cliff, M. J., Nilsson, M., Sándor, P., Waltho, J. P. and Morris, G. A. (2013), Simultaneously Enhancing Spectral Resolution and Sensitivity in Heteronuclear Correlation NMR Spectroscopy. Angew. Chem., 125: 11830–11833. doi: 10.1002/ange.201305709
- Issue online: 21 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2013
- Funded Access
- Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council. Grant Numbers: EP/H024336/1, EP/I007989/1, EP/E05899X/1
- Agilent Technologies Foundation. Grant Number: ASTF 513-2012
- 22R. W. Adams, J. A. Aguilar, G. A. Morris, M. Nilsson, L. Paudel, P. Sándor, 54th ENC Conference, Pacific Grove, CA, April 14–19, 2013, Poster no. 360.
- 27Multidimensional NMR Methods for the Solution State (Eds.: G. A. Morris, J. W. Emsley), Wiley, Chichester, 2010, chap. 22, pp. 289–303., in