We thank Dr. Nakanishi (NIMS) and Dr. Samitsu (NIMS) for quantum yield and DSC measurements, and valuable discussions. This study was partially supported by KAKENHI (grant number 25620101) and Shorai Foundation for Science and Technology.
Thermoplastic Fluorescent Conjugated Polymers: Benefits of Preventing π–π Stacking†
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 41, pages 10975–10979, October 4, 2013
How to Cite
Pan, C., Sugiyasu, K., Wakayama, Y., Sato, A. and Takeuchi, M. (2013), Thermoplastic Fluorescent Conjugated Polymers: Benefits of Preventing π–π Stacking . Angew. Chem., 125: 10975–10979. doi: 10.1002/ange.201305728
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2013
- KAKENHI. Grant Number: 25620101
- Shorai Foundation for Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!