These authors contributed equally to this work.
Site-Specific Engineering of Chemical Functionalities on the Surface of Live Hepatitis D Virus†
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 52, pages 14220–14224, December 23, 2013
How to Cite
Lin, S., Yan, H., Li, L., Yang, M., Peng, B., Chen, S., Li, W. and Chen, P. R. (2013), Site-Specific Engineering of Chemical Functionalities on the Surface of Live Hepatitis D Virus. Angew. Chem., 125: 14220–14224. doi: 10.1002/ange.201305787
This work was supported by the National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program) (2010CB912302 and 2012CB917301 to P.R.C.; 2011CB812501 to W.-H.L.) and the National Natural Science Foundation of China (21225206 and 91013005 to P.R.C.).
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program). Grant Numbers: 2010CB912302, 2012CB917301, 2011CB812501
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21225206, 91013005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!