Research support from the Institute of Chemical Research of Catalonia (ICIQ) Foundation, MICINN (grant CTQ2010-15513), and the European Research Council (ERC Starting Grant n. 278541-ORGA-NAUT to P.M.) is gratefully acknowledged. We thank Grace Fox for proofreading the manuscript, and Dr. Antonio Moran and Alexandre Rossignon for initial experimental assistance.
Controlling the Molecular Topology of Vinylogous Iminium Ions by Logical Substrate Design: Highly Regio- and Stereoselective Aminocatalytic 1,6-Addition to Linear 2,4-Dienals†
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 41, pages 10980–10983, October 4, 2013
How to Cite
Silvi, M., Chatterjee, I., Liu, Y. and Melchiorre, P. (2013), Controlling the Molecular Topology of Vinylogous Iminium Ions by Logical Substrate Design: Highly Regio- and Stereoselective Aminocatalytic 1,6-Addition to Linear 2,4-Dienals . Angew. Chem., 125: 10980–10983. doi: 10.1002/ange.201305870
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2013
- Institute of Chemical Research of Catalonia (ICIQ)
- MICINN. Grant Number: CTQ2010-15513
- European Research Council. Grant Number: 278541-ORGA-NAUT
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!